Come and design our tenant engagement in the future!
We have decided to develop greater tenant engagement in how we deliver your housing services and we need your help.
We are setting up a short working group with a mixture of tenants and staff to transform how we listen to tenants and use their ideas. These will lead to a new strategy and action plan that we can implement over the next year.
What will you get out of it? You will be:
- Truly listened to
- Able to learn new information and skills
- Work together to change things for the better
- Expenses including travel and childcare reimbursement
- Refreshments – tea, coffee and biscuits
- Meeting people and fun!
This is what your time will involve:
- Just a commitment to take part in a 2 hour workshop that will meet a maximum of five times at the Council
To express an interest please telephone Anthony Crossley, Neighbourhood Services Manager on 01233 330464 or email: email@example.com